Monday 30 March 2009

Somewhere over the rainbow.

Today i dont know should i cry or should i laugh...

Went into the lab as usual. Other ppl got holiday, never mind..i am in my final year, so it follows that i need to do more; the ears were so scarred and ugly, never mind.. not my first time encountering this situation; the epidermis section were so lousy and the stench were unbearable, never mind.. you cant always ask for perfect skin and pig, which pig doesnt stink, right?? But but........not when they got fleas!o.O........=S......=.=

I freaked out when i saw one, and thought that was THE one and only. But, no...after a while, i felt somethg moving on my head. Got LM to check, and my worst fear come true. Big big flea. Ok, calmed down, at least it is big so can detect easily. Yet, after a while, on close inspection on the pig skin i held, so many of the disgusting creatures, very minute that i mistaken them for dirt! Got agitated by then, and thank God i realized this at the very end of my work. and God protected me, i dont have them swarming over to me.

Ok, on hindsight, it is not that bad. At least, for doing this work i HAD BEEN doing once every week for more than a month now, this time i got PAID. Oooh, cold hard cash of 40 pounds! Havent got them, but i wont rest till i got them! hahaha*evil laugh* ... and yours truly believe a priceless fruit is growing within her. AND ohya, please, she is also very clean now ok?!=P (directed to certain ppls)

Btw, looking at this kid cheer me up:






So geng right?*clap clap*

No comments: