Saturday 7 March 2009

Saturday blues

"Lalalalala.. raindrops falling on my head." Outside it was raining..not an exactly cheerful picture to be in right? And worse thing is i am stuck here in the lab, on a Saturday, even though i have and will continue to spend my days and nights in this place for the rest of the week days.

Not that i love to complain, on the contrary I am so tired of it actually. I had reached a stage whereby i didnt know how to voice my troubles anymore. I psyched myself to feel happy each time i woke up, but then the cycles auto repeat itself during the day. In all, i just felt it not worthwhile.. after spending 3 and 1/2 years in my pharmacy course getting great results after lots of hard works, and now nearing the finishing line, my classification is detemined by lots of factors outside my control. Ya, i admit i have got a high ambition, but really, i dont mind getting just sufficient if my results had been not good all along.. but just not screw up at this end point.

Anyway, these days, i felt really thankful by lots of patient and lovely souls out there. Without them, i didnt know how i would be now. Talking about them, i remembered one wise sentence i would always keep in my heart from one of my friend.

Below are the context of the quote. Wont mention who is that but it cracks me up everytime i remember=) like now. ..Amazing, how human can brighten another one's life, right?

Scene: on ironing trousers
Me: Do u want any iron, i can lend to you if you want.
Anonymous: oh no no no., i dont need iron........i shall just use my body heat.
Me: o_O
Anonymous: And i could condition them as well...using my body oil.
Me:=_=

Wow, talk about eco-friendly to the max!=p

No comments: