Wednesday 11 March 2009

Amazed

Today at last, i manage to catch a few breaths, sitting down , doing things other than labworks.
And somehow, i felt i need to listen to some songs to unwind. These days had been tough for weak weak me.

And i remember this song: Amazed by desperation band





Simple but lovely song. Its my favourite back in college..and now listening back, it touches me: it touches me to know there is a God that remains unchanged through time even though we change with time, be it big or small. No wonder the Bible placed so much importance in asking us to remember. Especially on His many characters that stood the test of time. A tool that keeps us achored and stand firm in the environment whixh often we could not control.

Now and then, there is this thought that comes to my mind when i faced difficulties or feel i cant walk anymore - on asking why cant God stop being so nice to me, so i can get what i want. Why must He be so good that He only meet my needs and not all my wants. After all, its the wants that we human often placed too much importance on, eg money, stable relationship and easy going life. But, fortunately, i am still glad God have the foresight we lack, tough as life throws at us. He meets all needs, but not all wants.

Ok, maybe i am talking nonsense that doesnt makes sense.=p But it doesnt matter, as long as at you get the message that God is good=)

1 comment:

SndR said...

God is indeed good. Sometimes I'm amazed just by the fact that we have a role to play in this whole creation of His.

Your clip reminds me of the movie passion of the Christ. Maybe we should start our caregroup thingy watching the movie? Hehe...