Saturday 17 January 2009


2009 - A season of its own.

New year, new dreams and new blog!!

Well, i do have lots of persuasive friends, huh? *wink*. Not easy to get me to switch from xanga to blogspot, after all, i am very sentimental for the things i am familiar with. But then, there is no harm in giving this site a go, seeing that lots of people around me have testified and singing praises about it. And for an amateur blogger like me, i better listen to the "seniors" in this field!=p
New year had always mean we should start kicking ourselves thinking about resolutions we want to achieve. Unlike years before, i didnt give this a thought before last year ended. Not because i forgot, i think its more like i didnt want to. This simply because 2009 seems like a year with lots of uncertainties, that i dread to find out, with student life ends and working life begins. And also adjusting to a new life back home. Sounds paradoxical, right? After all, home..thats where you grow up, what is there to adjust? Sigh, no words can even start to describe this.

But, after attending MCC, God started to move me into thinking that i can still dream of great things to come and look forward to them. And enjoy everybit of my life, walking hand in hand with Him and trust Him who sees the future, instead of straining my neck seeing things too in front of me. =)

So, i have come up with a list of "dreams" that hopefully will come to pass this year. I put them as dreams because i believe God of all dreams will make them real if they are in His will. On the other hand, if dream dont come true, its ok! It is not like its going to be the end of the world.

Ok, here goes SOME of my dreams: (btw, promise me you wont laugh no matter how silly they are!)


#1: *drum rolls*************************************



I want to see another snowing scene please! Amen. Haha, thought i should put this first because winter is slowly passing by and i want to catch the last glimpse of snowy beautiful scene in UK before heading home.



Snow, snow, where are u???????










#2: Try horse riding.
I can still remember what i wrote when i was asked to write what dream i want to see come true one day in the school magazine during Form 5. I put down, erm ...."whisper into the ears of horses". Lol, random stuff i know. Got to be the most absurd among all the entries! But i figured why write something usual, when u can go for something near impossible.
And to me that time, going UK is a dream, and i thought there are sure lots of horses there compared to malaysia. So i put it down, wondering how on earth am i going to see that day.
However, fast forward a few years, the first part of impossibility had already came to pass, so i guess i should start finding the horses to make this dream come true. *grin* erm, after all, its impossible they will suddenly appear in front of you, or will they??

Well, this will do for now at least...

#3: Travel to Italy and France.



Have i told anyone that my ambition last time is to be an archaeologist? I USED to love history a lot, reading about the bygone days with fascination. Blame it partly on watching too much sitcoms eg relic hunter, that makes you think you can discover gold or treasure in ruins. But luckily reality get better hold of me to do pharmacy (or is it?), rather than studying some random rocks under the hot sun! Phew!!
Anyway, Italy is the first top destination i have always wanted to go, being, well.. so historical. haha. But then for some reasons, i have always ended up travelling to another country. Quite frustrating to be frank. However, now i think i know why. I am happy happy to say that i am going to travel to Italy and France this summer with none other than my two dearest brothers!!

Tell you, never ever in my wildest dream had i given this a thought. Until i talked to my older bro one day and he said, "hey, if got time, arrange to go Italy and France for the three of us. We have to go together and have crazy fun times, because three of us had not been taking photos together for a long long time!"

I paused for a moment, and then I was like, "ohyeah, you are right." The last photo we had together was when brother graduated four years ago. That one apart, all others were taken when we were small, like this:





Ohmy, we had grown so much!*gasp, look at the candles!*

That's why i am so looking forward to this trip: To be finally able to eat gelato, pizza, french cuisine, go to vatican, colosseum etc etc, and having two professional photographers with me is definitely a bonus! Yeah yeah. Dear bros, i wont object to be your model, ok?=p




























2 comments:

SndR said...

Wai, how's ur exam? Finish already?
Dream 1: Go to switzerland to the mountain area (Jungfroujoch) in March, if you have the time la. Got lots of snow!
Dream 3: Make sure you reserve at least 1 whole day for Disneyland Paris!
Vatican? Waaa! So fun! I wanna go there too one day. *Is including that in her wishlist*

euNICE said...

WHOA! welcome you blogspot.com... LOL! :)

eh eh. I used to wanted to be archaelogist as well lerr..hahaha! sometimes I think I still do... but then most of the time not. LOL!

enjoy Italy! :) as for Switzerland as Sandra suggested... argh! how how how?! LOL. and horse riding too... we need concrete plans dearie ;)